Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday's Bits

  • Parker is no longer the only wrestler in our house.  Garrett joined Biddy Wrestling as well!  They are both really enjoying themselves.  Eric and I very impressed with the manner in which the program is run.  Awesome!
  • I would estimate I have 75% of my Christmas shopping DONE!!!  
  • Along the same lines, I cannot wait to go shopping on Black Friday with my Sis-in-Law!  I am not preggo this year so the experience should be A LOT more enjoyable.  Last year...not so much!
  • We have paint on our bedroom walls!  WE HAVE PAINT ON OUR BEDROOM WALLS!!!  We are one step closer to getting our bed out of the living room.  It will be replaced with a Christmas tree soon thereafter;)
  • I recently ordered 4 matching sweaters for our lil guys to sport during the Christmas season.  Ahhhh...pure matching bliss.  Now to find jammies!
  • We are hosting Thanksgiving this year.  Turkey, mashed taters, green bean casserole, and the list goes on and on...I am drooling already.
  • A vase of beautiful flowers are atop my kitchen island right now.  Thank you, honey!!  They smell heavenly!
  • With Christmas quickly approaching (and THREE birthdays in the six weeks following), the Toy Nazi is ready to strike (again!).  It is out with some of the old and in with the new.
  • GNO tonight...Amen!!!  I am 100% looking forward to dinner out with a good friend.
  •  
     Have A Great Weekend!!!

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails