Thursday, November 18, 2010

Minus One

The purchase of new scrap supplies and an order of scrappin' photos ignited my scrapbook mojo.  Somewhat.  There are never enough hours in the day.  Ever.

Thankfully, I put this layout together in under 20 minutes! 


I love this photo of Parker minus one tooth.  The patterned paper and stars are Jillibean, Doodlebug alphas (yes, my love affair with them continues), and some unknown brads.  Fingers crossed I have more layouts to share with you in the coming weeks; however, Christmas is coming!  Anyone else already knee deep in holiday to-dos?!!!!

3 comments:

Lelia said...

Cute page! I might have to scraplift.

mustangkayla said...

What a cute picture! Fantastic design! Love this layout!

Shanna said...

Ohhh Kelly! I am so far behind in my scrappin. I totally agree that there are not enough hours in the day~I am hoping for some major mojo this winter! Love the layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails