Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today...

...I noticed the temperature was cooler and a breeze in the air

....I sported a half zip fleece pullover

...I hung a Fall wreath on my NEW front door

...I bought a scarecrow...or two...or three (thanks, Ryder)

...I decorated our Dining Room buffet with pumpkins and gourds

...I washed Parker's Football jersey

...I threw together chili in the crock pot

...I enjoyed Garrett's Soccer game


'Tis the season for Fall, y'all! Personally, I could not be happier!

3 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

and cause its fall there - it finally gets to be spring here!!! Yay for both sides of the world!!!!!!

Mel said...

Love your little list and the blog makeover:)

Shanna said...

I love this time of year!!! My favorite~just wish winter didn't come around the corner and last so long :/ Happy Fall!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails