Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Inspired...Running with It!

A few weeks ago, KariAnn posted this layout over at Scrap4Life. Immediately, I was inspired! I fell in love with it...simple, quick, nice use of "white space", and did I mention quick? With three kiddos I find myself having less time to scrap; however, more photos to scrap. I had forgotten about KariAnn's layout until Jenney posted her "lift" during S4L's crop last weekend. I was so inspired I made not one, not two, but three layouts based on both layouts.


full of life
You were a hit at the Walbridge Community Pool!
All eyes were on you as laughed, splashed, and squeled with delight.
You are so animated...so much fun...and so full of life!
Garrett and Daddy Summer 2007


Journey
It is difficult for me to look at this picture and realize you are 4 1/2 years old. It seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms...my first baby.
Today, you are the older brother to two younger siblings. From the
beginning I have learned so much through you. I have learned how
to parent (good and bad) with you always by my side. Every day is new.
Every day is a challenge. Every day is a journey. Thanks for coming
along for the ride, Mr. Dude! I love you!
Photo 9/2008 Journaling 5/2009


Our puppy
You crack me up with your puppy "antics" lately! Your tongue is
forever hanging out. You crawl around with a toy firmly grasped within
your mouth. Finally, there is the excessive panting. You are too
darn funny and a rather cute puppy! 3/2009


I am happy that I achieved 3 similar, yet different layouts. I LOVE that each layout was completed in less than 15 minutes and used scraps of patterned paper I had on hand. WooHoo!


1 comment:

KariAnnS said...

Your layouts turned out wonderfully!! I love the colors you used too! I'm glad I could be the 'push' :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails