Monday, October 27, 2008

October Crop Layouts...

Nancy hosted an AWESOME Cyber Crop at Scrap4Life last week. The challenges were great and I got quite a few layouts done throughout the week.


I scrapped this same set of photos a few weeks ago for
Garrett's album...this layout is for Parker's album


Even managed to get a 2-pager done...
REALLY happy with the way this turned out!


"The boys"...for some reason since the birth of Ryder
the older 2 boys are collectively known as
"The boys" around here;)


One challenge called for pink & bling...I pulled it off on a
boy's page!


I ADORE this photo of my brother, Jerry, and I
from 1984 (we were 5 and 4 at the time)


This Apple Patterned Paper was PERFECT for a
layout about Parker's 1st day of school


One challenge was to scrap about a new discovery/arrival...
a great opportunity to scrap some additional pictures
from Ryder's birth


A super simple layout about what makes Garrett happy
at age 2...Shrek, trains, pretzels, Blues Clues, playing outside,
and parties!


This layout was not for the crop, but one I finished last week...
it journals the "facts" about Ryder at 2 months

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Wow, Kelly! I can't believe how much you got done! They're all great pages. I don't even think I can pick a favorite.

jenney said...

You did such a great job with the crop, Kelly!!! Awesome layouts, girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails