Saturday, July 7, 2012

Today

Outside my window... the sun is shining and our backyard is freshly mowed.  It is going to be a HOT one today!   

I am thinking...  this summer is going by lightening fast.

I am thankful...  for our two weeks together as a family and that we survived our vacation.  Truthfully, Eric and I could use a vacation from our vacation. 

In the kitchen... I have a clean floor thanks to yesterday's sweeping and mopping. 

I am wearing... black fleece capris and a long sleeved tee.

I am creating... mental notes of things I want to do around the house.  Soon!  Consider yourself warned, Eric!

I am going... to continue my research on pools today.  I think it is time. 

I am reading... Jennifer Weiner's Best Friends Forever and Ellen's Seriously...I'm Kidding.

I am hoping... our upcoming camping trip (minus a few nights with Eric) goes smoothly. 

I am looking forward to... the arrival of my Canon 60d (I hit "Place Order" two days ago...insert squeal).

I am learning... that sometimes it is to be selfish.

Around the house... it is quiet.  Eric is off at work and the little dudes remain sleep.

I am pondering... what Papa is up to in Heaven.  It is a thought that goes through my head often.  Ryder often asks if we can go check on him and I would be lying if I did not admit that I would love the opportunity. 

A favorite quote for today... "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."  Winne the Pooh

One of my favorite things... is watching how my boys respond when Eric comes home from work. 

A few plans for the rest of the week... today our mission is to stay cool and get some cleaning done around the house.  We have a great need to get to the grocery store as well.  Tomorrow night is GNO...hello Magic Mike!

A peek into my day...





Pretty certain we will be turning the hose on...

1 comment:

~jan said...

Love your post, Kelly. :) Hope you had a wonderful night out with the girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails