Thursday, July 5, 2012

T-Ball Subway Art

Our T-Ball season ended as the month of June came to a close.  What a season...what a team!  The addition of three four year olds to my team (ahem, one being one of my own and another being my nephew) proved to be challenging, entertaining, and did I mention challenging?  With two games left in our season we made huge strides with minimum fits, real plays, and numerous cracks of the bat!  As both a Mom and a Coach I could not have been prouder of my team! 

Last season I presented my team with trophies at the end of the season.  This year I opted to change up our end of the season awards by presenting our players with medals and personalized subway art!  Check it out...





I would like to go on record as saying I am bringing the cuteness factor to Oak Harbor Little League;)  I printed each piece as an 8x10 and thought it would be a great manner for each of my players to remember our wonderful season!  Way to go Little Sluggers!

1 comment:

pamala said...

That is super cute! Love the fun colors too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails