Sunday, August 14, 2011

Then and Now

I have admitted before that Parker's earlier layouts contain no journaling.  If had endless time on my hands, I would LOVE nothing more than to completely re-do his first year scrapbook.  Cringe.  Eric and my mom like to remind me it's fun to see my beginning work and how I have progressed.  'Eh.  Either way, I have to get busy either adding journaling to previous layouts or coming up with creative ways to journal Parker's earlier years on present layouts. 

I pulled the journaling for the layout below from a "then and now" post I blogged last summer.  It turned out to be an excellent way to record some earlier memories of Parker in addition to current happenings.   


I pulled out the Echo Park Summer Days stash I have had sitting here for a bright and cheerful layout.  The ADORABLE photo just pulls it all together. 

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

I have been really bad about journaling too! I'm trying to work on it...but its hard! CUTE CUTE layout! Love your design!

stephanie said...

I'm in love with the banner!!! Great LO

~jan said...

Perfect photo, perfect paper and a perfect way to do your journaling! Lovelovelove this. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails