Saturday, March 5, 2011

Playing with Punches

Earlier this week, I pulled out my circle punch and scraps from Basic Grey's Oliver line to put together a couple layouts.  These layouts photographed horribly and I can assure you the B&W photos on the layouts are not so high contrast! Sigh... 

I have become attached to Kraft cardstock as of lately...using it on far too many layouts.  In my defense, it is universal!  I did some inking, added in a few brads/staples, punched circles, and journaling strips.  Done!

 

Kitty Kat is a scraplift from a layout I saw in a recent edition of Scrapbooks, EtcJournaling reads:  A gift in your stocking from Christmas 2010...you love Kitty Kat like no other!  he sleeps with you every night and accompanies you to school each day. 

6 comments:

Lelia said...

As always, Kelly, way too cute!

mustangkayla said...

CUTE layouts! Love and punched circles! Love how you popped a few up on the kitty cat layout! Maddy has a 'Kitty' she sleeps with every night too, but its a dolphin! haha!

Misty said...

Love the circles! Great job as always.

Mel said...

These are fantastic!! I have been loving my circle punch lately too:) Great pages and your kids are so cute!!

~jan said...

Love. :)

KariAnnS said...

You know how much I love circles!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails