Friday, January 21, 2011

Too Much Cuteness for Two Layouts?!

I have been going strong on Hudson's first year album.  By NO means is it close to being done; however, I am enjoying putting together simple layouts to tell his story.  Cute?!  Dear Lord, ARE the layouts CUTE!!!  Look at my little lion...I want to smother him in kisses!



Boo was created based upon a layout published in a recent edition of Scrapbooks, Etc.  It came together super quick and I LOVE the final result.

Baby chub...who doesn't love it?!!! 


I used Basic Grey's Oliver patterned paper for these sweet pictures of our little chunka monka in the tub.  *Sigh*  Love him.  Love Basic Grey Oliver.

Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

~jan said...

I think you might know I adore these layouts! :) In both, the photos are just amazing and the simple way you chose to highlight them is wonderful!

mustangkayla said...

ADORABLE layouts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails