Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here Is To 2011...and SCRAPBOOKING!

I was a slacker when it came to scrappin' in 2010.  Big time.  Juggling life with four kiddos got the best of me.  Pure and simple!  There is no way I am going to let my precious hobby fall to the wayside in 2011, though!!!  I am setting some scrapbooking goals for 2011...keep it simple (not that I have ever produced elaborate pages), use my stash, and aim for 3 new layouts a week!!!  Sounds attainable, right?!!!  Keep me to it, dear readers.  Pretty please!!  Call me out if I have not shared some layouts in awhile;)

Week One's Layouts...DONE (with a few extra that I am not sharing).  Can I get a WooHoo?


Daddy's Boots...used some Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon journaling spot, and (still my favorite) Doodlebug Alphas.  *Sigh*  I just love this photo of Ryder sporting his daddy's boots!


I *heart* this face...and the little boy it belongs to! A little bit of October Afternoon, Sassafras Lass, Jenni Bowlin, and American Crafts Thickers.



Your laugh makes me laugh...features some of my ALL TIME FAVORITE photos of Garrett!  Go ahead, admit it...you are smiling to looking at him;)  I used Basic Grey's Oliver for this one...American Crafts alphas.

Three Cheers for 2011...and new layouts GALORE!  I hope!!!!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What great layouts!

Misty said...

I found your blog through Homeschooling Mom of Four. Cute layouts. I used to scrapbook all the time back in the day. I lost the time and the creativity though. Look forward to seeing more of yours. I am a mom of a 13 month old beautiful baby girl. I currently have my blog set to private but if you would like to pop in and say hello feel free to send my your email address and I will add you. My email is myall4christ@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails