Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hey, Bloggers!!!! Check It Out!!! Shutterfly Loves Us!!!!

I am super excited to help spread the word that Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE Holiday Cards to Bloggers!  Seriously, how cool!!!!

Our family sends out Christmas Cards each year and they always feature our kiddos precious little mugs.  Front and center!  I have ordered our cards from Shutterfly in the past and the quality of my cards was impressive.  The colors are vibrant and the paper is premium quality.

Shutterfly's 2010 selection of card designs is abundant.  Simple.  Classic.  Bright.  Whimsical.  Fun.  You name it...they have it!  As a mom to four young boys, the odds of me getting an amazing group photo are slim (especially when Mommy is the photographer).  However, I have four individual and perfect (to this mama) photos ready for our 2010 Christmas card.  With that in mind,  I *HEART* the multiple photo card designs Shutterfly offers.  Again, the possibilities are endless!

Here are just a FEW of the cards that have caught my eye this year...


 My favorite feature of this card?  Adding each child's interests!  What a cute idea!



 This design can accommodate 1-4 photos...SCORE!!!  It is such a fun design!


The block look of this design, in addition to the monogram, makes this a very modern card!



What's not to love about this card?  The colors and ornaments are super fun!


I will let you in on a secret.  I did not share my absolute favorite card.  You know, the one I have sitting in my Shutterfly cart...all ready to go!  I have to leave a few surprises for our family and friends;)  Shhhhh.....

In addition to great cards, Shutterfly offers a wide variety of additional products.  We gift the boys' great-grandparents Wall Calendars each Christmas.  My go to source...Shutterfly!  The calendars make a lovely gift and their great-grandparents look forward to them each year.

I am an avid fan of Photo Books.  Again, I have made them as gifts; however, have made a few for myself as well.  We had an eventful Halloween this past fall.  Between the party we hosted, our time at Maumee Bay's Halloween Weekend, and Trick-or-Treating itself I had an overwhelming amount of photos.  In the past, I would have scrapped an endless amount of photos.  This year, I opted to put all of those photos into a fun Halloween Memory Book.  Shutterfly makes it easy to put together a beautiful book.

Have I mentioned Shutterfly's wide array of gorgeous Birth Announcements?  It seems many parents are now sending out stylish birth announcements upon the birth of a new arrival.  Shutterfly can meet those needs as well.  I have mentioned my love affair with the brown and blue color scheme before.  Check out this stunning birth announcement Shutterfly offers...


1, 2, 3...everyone now...say awwwww....

Bloggers, if you would like the opportunity to get 50 free cards as well check this out!  Say what?  You don't blog?  I still encourage you to check out Shutterfly for your stationary, gift giving, and photo needs!  They are sure to impress!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails