Saturday, July 24, 2010

FUN Layouts

Fun must be my go to word when brainstorming titles right now;) Moving on...

I used a combo of Jillibean Soup and October Afternoon on Oh, How Fun! I recently bought a scalloped border punch that I pulled out for this layout, too. Hello, LOVE my new punch! The way I cropped the photos was something new for me as well. I really like the look...very stream lined. Garrett has so much fun on the slip-n-slide and has some crazy tricks!

Not So Spooky Fun is for Parker's album. It was no shocker when we wanted to be a dirt bike rider Halloween 2009. We didn't have to buy a costume (SCORE) as he just wore his personal gear. I used October Afternoon patterned paper and stickers. Of course, the alphas are Doodlebug (my favorite). The layout itself is a "lift" of a layout published in the recent edition of Scrapbooks, Etc.

5 comments:

Melonie said...

LOL! Well these are definately FUN! Love the design on that top one:) Great pages!

stephanie said...

Great layouts! I am trying to get inspired...

mustangkayla said...

Cute, cute CUTE layouts!

~jan said...

Fun works! :) Love both these so much! I love the narrow photos in the first one and might have to lift it, if you dont mind. :) Im so glad you are enjoying your border punch!

Sarah Lou said...

LOVE these fun fun layouts!! I adore how you have put the photos in the top layout!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails