Monday, February 8, 2010

32 Weeks, 5 Days Update

In the coming days, I am going to attempt a semi-brief ''timeline'' of our hospital stay last week and what happened. In the meantime, I am happy to be home still pregnant.

How far along?
32 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain
: Who knows anymore...at this point I am losing weight.

Maternity clothes?
Certainly, with a mixture of ''normal'' clothes. Finally, with this pregnancy I am okay with my belly hanging out every now and then and ''tighter'' clothes that show off my bump. If it bothers you, don't look. I am not buying any more maternity clothes. LOL

Sleep:
I laugh at the notion of getting honest sleep.

Best moment this week: Getting to see Hudson via u/s and listening to his heartbeat for the four days I was in the hospital.

Movement: He is a busy little bee!

Gender: Our u/s on Feb 2nd confirmed he is still a boy:)

Labor Signs: Contractions, thanks to this nasty bladder infection/UTI I cannot seem to kick.

Belly Button in or out
? Both...I am pretty neat like that.

What I miss
: Being comfortable, in general.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting our sweet Hudson in the coming weeks, but let's keep him cooking longer;)

Milestones: Our first trip to Labor and Delivery that resulted in a 4 day hospital stay. It was not a great milestone, but nonetheless worthy of documenting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails