Thursday, December 24, 2009

Treat Bags

Parker's last day of school before starting Christmas Break was last Friday. His class concluded their day with a Christmas Celebration and his teacher requested some goodies. I knew plenty of parents would go the "cookie" route and I wanted to send in a treat semi-healthy. So I put together treat bags with a snack mix...Cheerios, Kix, Pretzels, Mini Marshmallows, Raisins, and Festive M&M's.



Eric and I searched and searched our small town for decorated treat bags, but came up empty handed (and did not want to venture out of town). The crafty mom in me just could not bring myself to send in plain treat bags. Then I recalled seeing treat bag toppers from a fellow scrapbooker. I pulled out my Scenic Route Christmas paper scraps, some Stickles, and a stamp. Overall, they turned out pretty cute:)

1 comment:

Sara said...

that is a great idea & i'm totally stealing it for next year! FYI - the dollar bins at Target had packs of 20 in about 4 different prints. Another mom gave me that tip & I nearly hugged her. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails