Monday, April 20, 2009

Project 365...Week of April 12th

4/12
No picture to share for Easter...too many to choose from;)
I am still debating how I am going to document this day
in my album.



4/13
Obsessions...
Mommy has a new obsession with Baby Legs!
Ryder maintains his obsessions of playing with shoes and climbing.



4/14
I adore little boys sporting their daddy's hat!


4/15
The "go to" toys at Grandma Mary and Papa's house...
Lego cars from cereal boxes.


4/16
That's us...spent the afternoon
playing with sidewalk chalk.


4/17
Holy cow...Ryder sports shoes!
This is a first. Seriously.


4/18
Enjoyed a great day together as a family...
lots of playing and a picnic at the park.
Parker and Garrett remain faithful to the bike ramps.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That pic of Ryder's tushie could be a card. Such good pics, Kelly!

Sheri said...

Did I spread the baby legs illness? What lens did you use in that pic?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails