Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photography 101

Over at Scrap4Life, Jenney and Elizabeth have been hosting some great photography lessons. Each of these ladies take INCREDIBLE photos and their work truly inspires me. Seriously, you need to check out their blogs! I spent some time lurking on "Photography 101", but finally came out and played along for Jenney's recent lesson.

It took a little bit of bribing, but Parker finally agreed to be my "subject".
The end result are some pretty cute pictures of our little dude:)




2 comments:

Party of Five said...

Those are some really great shots! I fell out of the photography 101 loop, maybe I need to go take a peek! Your "little dude" is looking so handsome and grown up!

jenney said...

I love these pictures!!! You did a great job with the "lesson." Thanks for playing along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails