Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Bathroom Makeover!

I can hardly wait...we are about to give our bathroom a makeover!!! I have been storing (OK-hoarding) an entire stash of BEAUTIFUL towels, new shower curtain, and bathroom accessories given to us as Bridal Shower and Wedding Gifts (4 yrs ago-GASP!).

I am a tad bit crazy (and perhaps a little OCD) and refused to use our new items until our bathroom was painted, had a new floor, etc. Yes, the time (and $$$$) has finally become available.

Eric headed out with Garrett to Lowes last night for paint and new flooring. He came home with 2 cans of paint, but no flooring. He was not 100% sure what I wanted so we will head out this weekend to purchase new flooring.

We are intending to replace the vanity, basin, toliet, shower, and bathroom hardware at some point as well. As it stands now I will be thrilled with a fresh coat of paint, new floor tiles, and my "yummy" towels!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails