Friday, June 22, 2012

Today 6/22/12

Outside my window... the sun is shining and it is considerably cooler than it has been the past couple of days. 

I am thinking...  about various DIY projects.

I am thankful...  that both Eric and I (along with my parents) witnessed Parker's great hit during last night's baseball game. 

In the kitchen... the dishwasher is running and Mama is making hard boiled eggs. 

I am wearing... fleece pants and one of Eric's t-shirts.

I am creating... nada.

I am going... to need strength for our upcoming car ride to our vaca destination.  It is going to be a doozey.   

I am reading... Jennifer Weiner's Then Came You and Ellen's Seriously...I'm Kidding

I am hoping... my flowers survive my absence.  Do me proud, Mom!

I am looking forward to... family time in the coming days.

I am learning... that I have a better green thumb than I originally thought (see above). 

Around the house... everyone is sleeping with the exception of Ryder and I. 

I am pondering... if Ryder will ever sleep in.   

A favorite quote for today... "If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

One of my favorite things... is watching Hudson run.  His zest for life is unmatchable. 

A few plans for the rest of the week... our last T-ball game is tomorrow morning.  I am proud of how far my team has come (especially one of my own 'Lil Sluggers, Ryder...he ROCKED first base earlier this week and had NO fits).  Garrett is more than ready to move on to Coach Pitch next season.  Beyond that it is packing and preparing for our trip. 

A peek into my day...







Trying to not nibble this little one's face off.  Seriously, some days it is really hard!




1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

It would be hard for me not to nibble that little face too! So darn cute! Good luck with the journey to your vaca destination! I am working on activity books for my kiddos for our trip coming up soon. I'm a tad nervous about ours too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails