Sunday, October 3, 2010

This & That

In the eyes of my children, I become a Rock star by adding frozen peas to the Mac-n-Cheese.  Seriously.  I am that cool!

Ryder can comfortably fit 4 Hot Wheels cars into his shoe...


Last night, Eric and I went out to dinner (followed by bowling) with my two
brothers, Sister-in-Law, and a Super sweet young couple (friends of my 
youngest brother).  We laughed and laughed.  Our cheeks hurt from
smiling so much.  It should be illegal to have so much fun with your family;)

Parker is big on chapter books right now...


Today is Garrett's last soccer game of the season.  It's going to be a cold one!

I like to think of Garrett's artwork as abstract...


Parker's football team is 3-1...will they make it into the Big Superbowl scheduled
for the last Saturday in October? Time will tell!

I have been busy working on some simple artwork of my own.
I whipped up one of these for Ryder and Hudson's room (no favorites here...
Ryder's name is proudly displayed in the exact same manner as well!)...


Ryder has my butt.  Hudson has his daddy's bootie.  Therefore, currently Hudson's bootie is bigger than Ryder's bum.  Regardless, they are both cute!

I added two orange shag rugs to Parker and Garrett's already bright room.  It upped the brightness about 10 notches.  I LOVE it!  Since taking this photo a bright green lamp adorns each side table as well.


The boys are hosting a Halloween party for their friends later this month.  I am giddy with excitement over it!

This has become my go to styling product for my boys' hair (it works great on wet or dry hair)...


Happy Random Sunday!


4 comments:

Sara said...

I love those orange rugs! Very cool. Tres eme (or however you sepll it..I'm too lazy to go get the bottle) has a styling paste thing that I LOVE for Micah's hair. Super spikes. ;)

mustangkayla said...

lol...I found dinosaurs in my boots the other day. I am going to have to try the peas in the mac n cheese.

~jan said...

I have had matchbox cars in my house for over 15 years! :) I usually find them in my boots in the winter. Love reading about your boys!

Natalie said...

My husband uses that same stuff on his hair and loves it =) He hates peas though, so I rarely get to add them to anything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails