Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Layouts

The Paper Poppy Kit Co. blog has another great sketch posted for the month of August. You have until the 25th of the month to link your layout to their blog...stop by and check it out! I LOVE their monthly sketches (and blog...period!). Check out the layout I created using this month's sketch...

I used American Craft and Scenic Route patterned papers, Thickers for the title, and some unknown flower stickers that I backed with the solid yellow paper. Little dude just looks like he belongs on the beach, right?!

Swing was created for the August Color challenge over at Citrus Tree Studios...pull out your summer brights and get to work!

I had a sheet of patterned paper from the American Crafts Junior line that had these great colorful circles on it. I used my circle punch to "cut" them out...tada! I popped a few of the circles up to add dimension and added brads to the others. The title is once again composed of Thickers and the little word stickers are made by Making Memories. Overall, I think it is a cute layout of Garrett swinging away during his first T*Ball game!

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What great layouts Kelly! Cute pictures! Love your take on the PP sketch and love the circles on t he CT challenge layout!

jenney said...

Cute layouts, girl!!

~jan said...

I adore your scrapping style, Kelly! These layouts are super-cute!

stephanie said...

Fabulous layouts... you inspire me!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Oooo....this is a good one! LOVE your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Poppy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails