Monday, February 15, 2010

33 Weeks, 5 Days

How far along? 33 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain
: I have lost 15lbs in the last two and a half weeks. I am now up about 10lbs.

Maternity clothes?
I wear whatever fits...maternity or otherwise.

Sleep:
Thank goodness for afternoon naps that help get me through the day.

Best moment this week: Keeping Hudson cooking another week, having family that is willing to help us out during this difficult time, and seeing Hudson via u/s.

Movement: He is a busy little bee!

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Lots of contractions and this little guy is low as in to scan his head during our u/s she was below my section scar!

Belly Button in or out
? Both...I am pretty neat like that.

What I miss
: Normal activity...I was not born to be lazy. I need a crash course in bed rest;)

What I am looking forward to: Purchasing a new crib in the coming weeks.

Milestones: Escaping MFM's office without being admitted. LOL

Stats: BP: 168/106 upon arrival at office...after laying down on left side 148/88, HB: 140's, still low on potassium, consistently good blood sugar levels (woohoo for a positive)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails