Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brace Yourselves

I cannot believe these words are "coming out of my mouth"...I have NEW layouts to share! It has been months and I mean MONTHS since I have sat down to scrapbook. Last week it hit me I would soon have four kiddos to scrap about. With that thought I became determined to get some layouts done.







I just ordered some new goodies from Scrapbook.com that are due to arrive any day. Fingers crossed that new supplies will keep my creative juices flowing;)

3 comments:

stephanie said...

GREAT looks Kelly. I wish we lived closer... I think we could match make Parker & Arianna and Ryder & Sarah. They'd be such cute couples! <3

mustangkayla said...

Wow! Look a all those fantastic l/o's! So glad your mojos flowing!

jenney said...

Yay!!! It's so great to see your layouts again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails