Thursday, July 9, 2009

A New Look...

I splurged...spent a whopping $3 on a new blog header and background (versus the free backgrounds I have been finding). The new design is from House of 3...featuring the work of Heidi Swapp, Rhonna Farrer, and Janet Hopkins. Upon attempting to install my new background I kept coming up empty handed (due to my less than tech savvy computer skills). I sent an e-mail to Rhonna asking for help and she was lightening fast with a response. I would happily purchase additional digital designs from them in the future. Check them out as they have some super cute stuff!

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

It looks fantastic!

stephanie said...

Looks great! Love the colors!

Party of Five said...

Love it!! I'll keep them in mind for future reference:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails