Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day BBQ 2009

On a whim, Eric and I invited family over for a Father's Day BBQ. Bless my husband who spent most of Father's Day cleaning, mowing the grass, and setting up outside toys for the kiddos.


Yes, my need to coordinate the boys extends to swimwear


Ryder getting hit by a wave


Ryder getting in on the Slip-n-Slide Action


Ryder catching a drink


Pure joy on Garrett's face


Little dude taking a break


My beloved, Papa...I love this man and adore this photo


Smiles from Parker


Parker slippin' and slidin'


Garrett's turn


My nephew, Breydan


The Slip-n-Slide was an awesome use of $10...kiddos loved it


Ryder gets some snuggle time with Mammy...
little dude is teething and we believe has an ear ache


My nephew, Ashton


Time to head out...see ya, Breydan


2 comments:

Sara said...

FUN pics! I'm glad you had great weather for it!

jenney said...

Aw, this looks like so much fun!! Your pictures are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails