Friday, January 2, 2009

Project 365

I first heard about Project 365 as we welcomed 2008 and the concept excited me. However, at the time I had too much going on and I was 100% certain I could not dedicate myself to such a project. As we ring in 2009 I am completely on board with documenting an entire year of "The Lindsay Craziness". Yes, I have layouts upon layouts about our boys; however, very few layouts include Eric or myself. The idea of Project 365 is to record an entire year of your life by snapping a photo and accompanying said photos with a little bit of journaling...BRILLIANT!!! I believe this will be a GREAT family project for the 5 of us and we have some exciting events coming up in 2009...Parker turns 5, I turn 30 (gasp!!!!), Ryder turns 1 (what?!), Parker will be entering Kindergarten (how is this possible?!), Garrett will enter Preschool (bring on the tears!), and who knows how many vehicles and dirt bikes Eric will purchase (and no doubt sell!).

So, is anyone else on board with me? My friends Jenney, Leila, and Sheri are already sharing in this journey with me. I am delighted we can all motivate each other! The ideas for your photos are endless...piles of laundry, bruised knees, receipts from dinner out, etc...it is all about the little and BIG things that make up YOUR life! I am sure I will be sharing some of my pictures from time to time...I started on the 28th of December (one...it was a Sunday and two...it was Garrett's birthday party). Pick a day to start and let's have some fun together!

6 comments:

Jenney said...

Woo hoo!!! I'm already on board but you got me even more excited about it! LOL

Sara said...

Hmmmm...as you know, I am not an expert scrapbooker by anymeans. Can I compromise & blog it? :)

gottaluvboyz said...

Go for it, Sara! By no means are "we" doing layouts of these photos;) I think blogging this idea would be great:)

Jenney...I'm glad we are doing this together!!!! There are quite a few other gals from MW that are on board, too.

Lelia said...

This is going to be fun! Kelly, I can't wait to see the pictures you've already taken. =)

Allyson said...

Oooo! I am intrigued!! :-) I think I will have to join in on this one!

Party of Five said...

I wanted to do this last year and didn't have the motivation. Can I just start my 365 from today? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails