Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Name Your Price



Those of you familiar with my husband understand his "buy, sell, trade" addiction. Everything has its price. His college buddies nicknamed him Ebay. He keeps a little notebook full of information regarding his sales...an item's make and model, what he bought it for, how much he put into it, and finally what he sold it for. Oh, and he has pictures of each sale too. There have been many vehicles I have never sat in...some I could not tell you what color they were. A few weeks ago he sold a truck and made a nice profit. Later that week "we" were the proud owners of 2 "new" dirt bikes and a van. Okay, so you get the idea.

Today, while I had the boys out for a walk Parker stopped us in our tracks. "Mom, we have passed one four wheeler, one truck, and one van for sale," he proudly said. It appears as though daddy may have himself a little business partner. Thankfully, the boys and I do not come with titles...

2 comments:

Sara said...

That's how my dad is, too, Kelly. I had 3 cars before I was even old enough to drive & managed to hit 10 before I moved out when I was 20. He'd buy them, I'd pay him back, he'd fix them up & the next thing I know, there'd be a for sale sign in my window & new one in the driveway...of couse, the profits paid for college, though. :)

jenney said...

LOL Too funny!!! Your hubby sounds about as OCD in organization as mine is.

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my photography blog!! I just want to cry with happiness when I read your comments - you're so sweet and encouraging. Thank you, Kelly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails