Thursday, August 7, 2008

What I Want to Remember...

Our little guy will be 3 months old in a few days (what?!) and prior to his "big day" I would like to *journal* some of my memories of him at 2 months. Many thanks to Jenney for this FABULOUS idea. In time I know I will refer back to this post as I complete future layouts about my little man.

At 2 months old Ryder:

*Enjoys bath time
*Rolls from his belly to his back (and can ALMOST roll from his back to belly)
*Wakes up 2-3x a night to eat
*Sleeps in bed between mommy & daddy
*Discovered his hands
*Finds entertainment in the chaos we refer to as Parker & Garrett
*Looks forward to "Mommy Boot Camp" every day
*Takes little catnaps throughout the day
*LOVES being outside
*Is smiling and cooing all of the time
*Has one dimple on his left cheek
*Is wearing a bald spot on the back of his head
*Wears a Size 2 diaper
*Has arms and legs that do not stop moving when awake
*Likes to be pampered...massages, lotioned up, having his hair combed
*May be our first child to have brown eyes (the verdict is still out)
*Despises his car seat
*Thinks having a blanket placed on him is funny
*Enjoys his activity gym

2 comments:

jenney said...

Aw!! He's getting so big! He's already rolling over?? Dang, your kids are fast!! LOL

gottaluvboyz said...

Yes, he is rolling over. I cannot say I was too surprised...Garrett rolled over at 5 weeks, Parker was crawling at 5 mos/walking at 8 mos. I guess he feels the need to keep up w/ his brothers LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails