Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Totally Random Info...

*I HATE pink eye!!! In the past 3 weeks all 5 of us have had a "go" with this nasty virus. Ryder was the last of us to come down with it as of yesterday. Yes, my precious 4 week old has pink eye. I will be sure to make a note of that in his baby book-ugh!

*Parker truly has superhero powers...by merely putting on a pair of Spiderman underwear he becomes Spiderman! Likewise, by quickly changing into a pair of Superman undies we then have Superman in our house. Hey, I am impressed:)

*While sitting in my lap during Monday night's thunderstorms Garrett proclaimed I was his "friend". Awwwwww...

*Ryder currently weighs 9lb 2oz with his clothes on.

*While repeatably questioning Parker during a recent coloring session I was informed to "Just drop it already Mom!". I can hardly wait for his teenage years (note sarcasm).

*Garrett is showing big interest in the potty. On Tuesday while he was sitting on the potty I briefly left to check on Ryder. I returned to find him brushing his pee pee with MY toothbrush! Are you serious?! I will be reviewing the potty process with him.

*I am in LOVE with my new double stroller.

*Garrett successfully made his way into Parker's bed the other night (a task he has been working on for a LONG time). The next morning I told Parker Garrett had slept with him briefly during the night. Parker acted surprised, because in reality he thought it had been ET in his bed. Huh?! I recall checking his closet prior to bedtime and could of swore ET was not in there.

*One of Garrett's recent timeouts resulted in an additional timeout. I went to get him out of timeout only to discover he spent his timeout coloring all over the wall leading upstairs. The little rascal had been hiding a crayon in his diaper!

*Ryder currently possesses both Parker and Garrett's worst traits as babies...Parker's crazy sleeping habits and Garrett's reflux. Wonderful!

*Earlier today Garrett handed me my Pilate's DVD...wonder what he is trying to tell me!

*Life is good...crazy, but good:)

4 comments:

jenney said...

Oh my goodness! Life is certainly interesting at your house. LOL

Sara said...

I despise the pink eye, as well. Luckily, we only had Zeke when our house went through it. Long story short, he & I both ended up with pink eye & ear infections...right after I found out I was pregnant with Micah. HORRIBLE! I feel your pain. :( Love the cute stories, Kelly!

Sara said...

I love the new layout, Kelly! SO pretty!

Evonne said...

Too funny. I especially like the ones about brushing his peepee and ET in the bed. You guys need your own sitcom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails